Job Title: Director of Digital Media
Company: Amplify Lacrosse
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
About Amplify Lacrosse
Amplify Lacrosse is one of the Midwest’s premier sports event management companies. Through our two signature brands: Amplify Lacrosse and Team Amplify Lacrosse, we organize several regional tournaments, leagues, camps, clinics and elite level travel lacrosse teams competing across multiple age levels from youth through collegiate prep. Our goal is to build the region’s most comprehensive lacrosse programming- spreading the popularity of the sport to new athletes and maximizing opportunities for those who already play it.
About This Position
Amplify Lacrosse is seeking a motivated, self-starting individual to spearhead an exciting digital media and production position with us this summer. The position, which will run from approximately early June through early August will not be a typical internship. We are looking for a qualified person with experience both in video capture and editing/production capabilities. This person will be responsible for attending several Amplify Lacrosse events on a weekly basis and turning around high quality video content for distribution via our online channels. These types of content include:
- Capture and production of short, 3-5 minute instructional videos hosted by Amplify Lacrosse Senior Coaches for distribution on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and more.
- Attendance at Team Amplify practices, travel to tournaments and capture of video for editing and release on a Facebook for a weekly documentary style “show” (5-10 minutes in length).
- Capture of film at tournaments, select team events and various leagues for production of season end 5-7 minute “commercial” style videos for use in marketing content.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Self-starter, responsible with minimal supervision/no direct office hours.
- Ability to turn-around high quality/high production value content in a short period of time.
- Experience with both video capture and editing.
- Access to necessary equipment (Amplify Lacrosse is willing to purchase certain equipment within reasonable request).
- Hands on experience with standard development suite (Premiere, After Effects, etc)
- A passion for sports, sports video.
- Ability to travel approximately 1-3 times over the summer to locations like Denver, Colorado, Atlanta, Georgia, the Wisconsin Dells and Chicago. We will cover all travel, hotel and meal costs.
This is a paid position. Amplify Lacrosse will pay in line for entry-level position of similar caliber. Employee will maintain 1099 Independent Contractor status for the duration of the position. Pay will occur bi-weekly.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jaron Klopstein, email@example.com